I love the rodeo! We have gone just about every year since I can remember. This year we went on opening night and it was PACKED! We went with some friends and sat by her family right by the chutes where the bulls come out. It was so neat except that one bull actually tried to jump out of one of the chutes. They were able to contain him. I have never seen so many people jump up and run so fast. Presley also got to get his picture with the MAIN clown. He was hilarious. At one point during the bull riding, he came out in a cheerleading skirt to "Oh Mickey you're so fine" and Presley LOVED it. Right after that a bull came after him and the clown jumped the fence and came up into the stands by is. It was so much fun! The lighting was terrible so I didn't get many pics.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment